The HPE OfficeConnect 1420-8G-PoE+ Switch delivers cost-effective gigabit Ethernet (1GbE) connectivity offering small businesses 10 times the performance of Fast Ethernet with unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity. The 1420-8G-PoE+ includes PoE+ for powering IP devices. Supports silent fanless operation, automated features for hands-off operation and low power consumption and comes with a limited lifetime warranty and 24X7 phone support for 90 days.
HPE OfficeConnect 1420 switches have quality of service (QoS) support and IEEE 802.3x flow control features that improve network efficiency. Simplified plug-and-play convenience is supported by features such as auto-MDIX and auto-speed negotiation. Hewlett Packard Enterprise has innovated and combined the latest advances in silicon technology to bring you some of the most power-efficient switches. All models support the Energy Efficient Ethernet IEEE 802.3az standard, as well as an auto power-down mode on idle ports and power saving on short-distance cables.
- Unmanaged 8-port desktop Gigabit Ethernet switch designed for small offices
- 8 x RJ-45 autosensing PoE+ 10/100/1000 ports
- 64 Watt Power budget
- Offers compact solutions for PoE customers.
- Quality of Service (QoS) and flow control for improved network efficiency
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1420 Switch features gigabit Ethernet (1GbE) connectivity offering small businesses 10 times the performance of Fast Ethernet with unmanaged plug-and-play simplicity
- Plug-and-play with zero configuration and no required ongoing administration
Related 8 port switches
- HPE OfficeConnect 1420 8G Switch
- HPE OfficeConnect 1820-8G Switch
- HPE OfficeConnect 1820-8G-PoE+ Switch
- Aruba 2530 8G Network Switch
- Aruba 2530-8G-PoE+ Managed network switch
|Device Type||Switch - 8 ports - unmanaged|
|Ports||8 x 10/100/1000|
|Performance||Switching capacity: 16 Gbps Throughput (64-byte packet size): 11.8 Mpps Latency (100 Mbps): 3 µs Latency (1000Base-T): 2.6 µs|
|MAC Address Table Size||4096 entries|
|Features||Flow control, full duplex capability, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), half duplex mode, Quality of Service (QoS), fanless, DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az|
|Flash Memory||1.5 MB|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||8 x 1000Base-T RJ-45|
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Electric Current Required||300 mA|
|Power Consumption Operational||80 Watt|
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, CISPR 24, EN55022, IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3, IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-8, EN55024, UL 60950, CISPR 22, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, FCC Part 15 B Class A, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03|
|Dimensions & Weight|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.