HPE OfficeConnect 1820-24G J9980A 24 Port Gigabit devices are basic, smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 network switches designed for small businesses looking for key features in an easy-to-administer solution.
The HPE 1820-24G J9980A 24 Port Smart Managed Switch offers more choice and flexibility for smaller organisations that require ease of use and lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), while delivering better network performance. They are smart-managed, fixed-configuration, Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 switches in an easy-to-administer solution that have the latest energy-saving capabilities. These switches are plug-and-play out of the box, where network operation can be fine-tuned through features available from a simple Web browser-based GUI, when needed.
- Smart-managed Layer 2 switch with 24 10/100/1000 ports
- Two non-combo Gigabit SFP ports for fibre connectivity.
- Fanless with silent operation.
- Features an intuitive Web management interface with an enhanced navigation pane for easy management of devices by non-technical users
- Includes the latest energy-savings capabilities, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE)and idle-port power down
- Traffic prioritisation provides time-sensitive packets (like VoIP and video) with priority over other traffic based on DSCP or IEEE 802.1p classification
Easy-to-Use, Simple to Deploy and Manage
The HPE 1820-24G Switch features an intuitive Web management interface with an enhanced navigation pane for easy management of devices by non-technical users, ideal for organisations that require simplicity.
Customisable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree, Link aggregation trunking, and IGMP Snooping. All models include Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and DSCP QoS policies.
These switches support flexible installation options, including mounting on walls, under tables or on desktops.
Energy Efficiency and Lower TCO
The HPE 1820-24G Switch includes the latest energy-savings capabilities, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE) and idle-port power down
The HPE 1820-24G can be powered by an upstream PoE switch for environments where no line power is available and is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Quality of Service (QoS)
The HPE 1820-24G Switch traffic prioritisation provides time-sensitive packets (like VoIP and video) with priority over other traffic based on DSCP or IEEE 802.1p classification. Packets are mapped to eight hardware queues for more effective throughput.
Broadcast control allows limiting of broadcast traffic rate, to reduce unwanted network broadcast traffic.
IEEE 802.11p/Q delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic.
Related Managed 24 port Network Switches
- HPE 1820 24G PoE+ (185W) Switch
- Aruba 2530-24G Managed Network Switch
- HPE OfficeConnect 1950-24G 2SFP+ 2XGT Switch
- ARUBA 2530-24G-POE+ SWITCH
- HPE OfficeConnect 1950-24G-PoE+ (370w) Switch
- Aruba 2930F 24G 4SFP Switch
- Aruba 2540 24G PoE+ 4SFP+ Switch JL356A
- Aruba 2930F 24G with 4SFP+ Switch
- Aruba 2930F 24G PoE+ 4SFP Network Switch
- Aruba 2930F 24G PoE+ 4SFP+
- Aruba 2930M 24G PoE+ 1-slot Switch
|Device Type||Switch - 24 ports - Managed|
|Enclosure Type||Desktop, rack-mountable 1U|
|Ports||24 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x Fast Ethernet/Gigabit SFP|
|Performance||Throughput (64-byte packet size): up to 38.6 Mpps Switching capacity: 52 Gbps|
|MAC Address Table Size||8000 entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9220 bytes|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, HTTPS|
|Features||Flow control, full duplex capability, Layer 2 switching, DHCP support, BOOTP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), DoS attack prevention, port mirroring, SNTP support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, LLDP support|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)|
|Processor||1 x ARM Cortex-A9: 400 MHz|
|RAM||128 MB SDRAM|
|Flash Memory||16 MB|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||24 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 2 x SFP|
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Rack Mounting Kit||Included|
|Compliant Standards||FCC Class A certified, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, EN55022, IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3, IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-8, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, EN 60825, VCCI Class A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1|
|Dimensions & Weight|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.